Development of European science by publishing scientific articles and monographs of a high level of scientific knowledge and creative approach to various problems
1. Discussion platform in the field of social, humanitarian and natural sciences.
2. Identification of promising areas in various scientific fields.
3. Improving the level of competence of scientific materials.
4. Support of innovative scientific projects and advanced scientific ideas.
5. Development of the scientific space and free access of researchers and scientists to it.
All information and scientific materials of the journal are public and have open access according to the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) and the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities.
The European Scientific e-Journal allows the authors to hold the copyright without restrictions.
The European Scientific e-Journal allows the authors to retain publishing rights without restrictions